If you’ve grown up in the church or identified as a Christian for any length of time, perhaps, there’s a chance you’ve experienced a spiritual desert or wrestled with doubts or questions. Maybe right now, you (or someone close to you) are struggling in faith and life but longing to believe, especially if what was once so sure is no longer certain.
We hear you, sister, and we’re with you.
If what you know in your head isn’t aligning with the unvarnished truth of your heart, this five-day series will help. Featuring excerpts from the new book, For All Who Wander: Why Knowing God is Better Than Knowing it All, we’ll discuss:
- Day 1: Abandon the guilt and shame attached to your questions or doubts, and consider the factors that have led to your season of wandering.
- Day 2: Reframe your view of difficulties and disappointments as you understand their redemptive and transformative value.
- Day 3: Grasp a broader understanding of God’s unrelenting faithfulness.
- Day 4: Recognize and operate out of your true identity in light of who Christ is.
- Day 5: Discover how God is actually working in your wandering to restore and strengthen your faith.
Are you in, wanderer??
Sign up to receive this FREE series from For All Who Wander!
Your first email is on the way.